Ron McCombe Wildlife Photography
Monday to Sunday: 08:00 to 22:00
Bank Transfer, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa
We offer wildlife photography, we also offering workshops to customers as well. We are really wanting to promote our workshops, these workshops include:
- Adobe Photoshop Tuition
- Badgers Workshop
- Farne Islands Puffins and Seabirds Wildlife Photography
- Kingfisher Workshops
- One to One Wildlife Photography Workshops
- Osprey Photography Workshop Aviemore
- Otters, Isle of Mull, Wildlife Photography Workshops
- Sweden Golden Eagles Workshop
- Woodland Birds Workshop
Also contact us on: 07962401770
Based in Scotland in the Scottish Borders and traveling around the UK, Europe, Africa and the USA photographing what has become a passion for him, wild birds and mammals. He can be regularly seen in the Farne Islands, the Bass Rock, The Cairngorms and The Shetland Islands as well as The Isle of Mull, The Trishnish Isles, Ardnamurchan and the Outer Hebrides in search of the wildlife he loves to photograph.
Ron's photography includes sea birds, waders, woodland birds, mammals and rarities from all areas of the UK. Trips to Africa, the USA, Canada, Sweden, Finland and Norway have extended his portfolio further still. Wildlife photography is an intimate look into the bird and animals that surround us, the photographs in this gallery depict that intimacy.
ReviewsLeave a review
Is this your business?
- Add rich content via our editing tools
- Remove ads from your listing
- Appear more prominently in search results